Garage Workshop Equipment Online Auction
What’s for sale?
- 2 x 2019 Jeep Renegade Estates, 2017 Fiat Ducato Panel Van
- 2016 Fiat Talento Panel Van, 2016 Fiat Doblo Panel Van
- 2 x Cascos Type C3 – 2 Twin Post Vehicle Lifts
- 2 x Ravaglio Twin Post Vehicle Lifts
- 2 x Cascos Type C3-2 2.5 Tonne Twin Post Vehicle Lifts
- Full MOT Test Line
- An extensive selection of various:
- Garage Equipment, Tooling and Office Furniture
Online Auction Details
Where and when can I view the available items?
Monday 10th February 2020 10am – 4pm at Bristol, BS4 5NL
When does the auction end?
Tuesday 11th Feb 2020 at 12:00 pm
How do I take part?
Enter your details below then click the bid now button!
Subscribe to our equipment sales email notifications
Take Part Today
To take part in this online auction of Garage Workshop Equipment & Vehicles click on the ‘Bid Online’ button below.
You’ll be taken to our partner AMS’s website where you can register for the auction.
Once registered you’ll be able to start placing bids.
The Small Print
- Buyers Premium: 15% of Hammer Price + VAT
- Currency: GBP
- VAT: 20% where applicable
- Lots: All items Sold as Seen, no warranty implied or given.
- Location: Simonstone Garage, 803-805 Bath Road, Bristol, BS4 5NL
- Viewing: To be held on Monday 10th February 2020, 10am – 4pm. Buyers are advised to inspect any Lot for which they intend to bid.
- All visitors attending onsite are required to comply with Health & Safety regulations.
- Online bidding Closes: Sale Closes on Tuesday 11th February 2020 at 12 Noon. Subject to time extensions, If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes the lot will continue for a further 5 minutes until no further bids are placed.
- Payment and Collection: Payment from 12th – 14th February, Collection strictly by appointment on 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st February, 10am – 4pm.
- Storage Charges: The Buyer shall be liable for a late payment/storage charge of £25.00 plus V.A.T. per Lot per day (whether or not the Lot has been paid for) starting from the date stipulated in the “Key Terms” and continuing until the Lot is removed or sold. The Lots purchased will not be released to the Buyer or any Third Party until this charge is paid in full.
- Please Note: Your highest bid will be treated as a valid bid even if at the time of placing it the Reserve is not met. Vendors regularly ask us to reduce Reserves.
- Asset Management Services (UK) Limited provide the online bidding service ‘as is’ and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. Without limiting the foregoing, we accept no liability for any failures, delays or errors caused by interruptions in the availability of the online bidding service or our website or any errors or defects in their content or functionality, any software and/or hardware defects (whether the potential Buyers or Asset Management Services (UK) Limited) and or any internet connection problems (whether the potential Buyers or Asset Management Services (UK) Limited) and Asset Management Services (UK) Limited do not represent or warrant that the Asset Management Services (UK) Limited website or online bidding platform will be error free, virus free, or that any defects will be corrected.
- A reliable/stable broadband internet service connection is highly recommended to achieve the best bidding experience.
- If however, you are unsure of the reliability/stability of your internet connection, please use the maximum bid facility.
- Bidders are advised to periodically refresh their bidding page to avoid any unforeseen interruptions within the bidding system and/or browser.
Computer system requirements
- You can use a PC, Mac Tablet or smartphone, if you are using Internet Explorer it must be IE9 or above. To listen to live audio you will need Adobe flash player.
- Your system should be up to date with the latest updates from Microsoft, Apple or your operating system vendor. Adobe Reader is required for PDF report.
- To receive live updates you must remain logged in to the same browser screen. If you switch applications or windows you must reload the site to continue.